Mikrocentrum closely follows the developments surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as regulations and restrictions can change from day to day and from week to week. For example, we monitor the advice from the RIVM (Netherlands) on a daily basis and take appropriate measures, also in consultation with cooperation partners, to avoid risks. The welfare of our visitors is of course paramount. We are happy to share the measures we have taken and some advice. For the time being, Technology for Automotive 2020 will continue, but of course we will keep a close eye on the situation.
Technology for Automotive 2020 takes place at Mikrocentrum, at De Run in Veldhoven. Appropriate measures have been taken at the location, such as placing instruction and warning signs, disinfecting handgel and walking routes. More information can be found on the Mikrocentrum website.
What does the RIVM advise with regard to the Coronavirus and events?
The RIVM currently does not give any negative advice on its website for the organisation of events in the autumn of 2020. It is stated that the following standard measures should be followed when visiting and organising events, which apply to all viruses that can cause flu and colds:
- Wash/clean your hands regularly, especially after sneezing / coughing, with soap or disinfectant hand gel.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters as much as possible.
- When sneezing/coughing, cover your nose and mouth with a paper tissue or sneeze/cough in your elbow. Discard used tissues immediately and then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who show symptoms such as sneezing / coughing, shortness of breath or fever.
- Avoid shaking hands with other persons or wash/disinfect your hands immediately after shaking.
- In case of symptoms of disease and/or when you come from a corona-affected area, contact your general practitioner immediately by telephone.
Are you showing symptoms of disease or have you been in contact with a corona patient?
As an organization, we ask persons who have or have had symptoms of illness or who have been in contact with Corona infected persons not to come to Technology for Automotive.
If you have any questions regarding the above information, please contact the organization.