The automotive industry is not standing still and offers more and more opportunities for suppliers and developers. Discover new trends, techniques and exchange your expertise during Technology for Automotive . This trade fair for the innovative automotive industry is organized by Mikrocentrum and RAI Automotive Industry NL.
This is Technology for Automotive
Technology for Automotive at a glance:
- Meet suppliers, product developers, OEMs and test and knowledge institutes from the automotive industry
- Hear all about the latest developments and emerging innovations and gain new insights into the conference programme. Some of the lectures:
- Discover everything about LightVehicle 2025
- Hear the future vision of Donkervoort Automobielen founder Joop Donkervoort
- Learn more about the Dutch Automotive Landscape by Steven van Eijck of the RAI Vereninging
- Gain insights about the transformation to electromobility from Joris Fokkelman of Vitesco Technologies
- Discover the future vision for the European Mobility sector from Timo Möller of McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Get inspired by the experiences of Jan Lammers, Professional racing driver
- Meet the winner of the Automotive Innovation Award in the Technology category: Ebusco and learn everything about making public transport more sustainable.
Technology for Automotive: Sponsoring or exhibiting
Participating at Technology for Automotive gives you the opportunity to highlight your innovations, expertise and brand to a specific target audience: specialists from the entire chain within the international automotive and mobility industry. The goal: to connect automotive suppliers, product developers, OEMs, test and knowledge institutes. Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?